Our reusable non-medical grade cotton face masks come in a fun range of prints and colours. Made from three cotton layers, they feature a pocket so that you can add an additional filter and adjustable jersey elastic straps that fit around your ears and ensure the mask fits snugly on your face.
Masks are made to order. While I will endeavour to get your order to you as quickly as possible, please be aware turnaround time is 1-2 business days.
**Please note, x-small mask does not include nose wire due to length of wire.
- Non-medical grade fabric mask
- Three 100% cotton layers with the inner layer doubling as a pocket so you can add an extra filter.
- Available in 4 sizes
- Machine washable for repeat wear. Wash before use.
- Free shipping across Australia
- Handmade in Australia
Sizing: There are four sizes available. (I’m wearing a medium in the photograph.) The sides of the mask should sit a couple of finger widths from your ears.
X-Small (child 4-7yo):
- bridge of nose to below chin: 12.5cm
- side to side, across the nose: 19.5cm
Small (child/small adult):
- bridge of nose to below chin: approx 15cm
- side to side, across the nose: approx 23.5cm
Medium (regular adult):
- bridge of nose to below chin: approx 16cm
- side to side, across the nose: approx 24.5 cm
Large (large adult):
- bridge of nose to below chin: approx 17cm
- side to side, across the nose: approx 26cm
Care instructions: Wash in warm to hot water with detergent after every use, and ideally dry in the sun. If you machine wash your mask, I recommend that you place it in a lingerie bag to prevent the elastic being stretched. Make sure it's completely dry before use. Because it's cotton, it can be ironed.
** For hygiene reasons, these masks are non-refundable and cannot be returned. Please choose carefully.
Please note, this is NOT a medical-grade face mask and has not been tested. It may not be effective in blocking coronavirus particles transmitted by other people. Please follow the government health advice given in your state or territory regarding the use of non-medical fabric masks. Your best protection is to avoid touching your face, maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from other people, wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, and stay home if you're unwell.
The WHO has excellent advice on how to wear your non-medical fabric face mask here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks